slug.com slug.com

3 2

North Korea is one of the most degenerate countries on the face of this planet. Russia now having to buy weapons from North Korea speaks great volumes, and sure seems like the sanctions are indeed negatively impacting them.

Russia is running out of high tech parts and is now reduced to buying weapons from North Korea-
[hotair.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is this really a shortage on the Russian end or is Russia helping China prop up Kim?

Russia bonded with N. Korea. Maybe it helps their economy?

An evil helping out another evil.

@SpikeTalon Russia has been involved with N. Korea for a long time.
Lots of human trafficking. Other things. Very sordid.

If this is true then it is shocking to me. I can see where the Russians, the Chinese, the N Koreans all would be eager to ally with one another in order to challenge the United States.
Just a thought here: if you really want to send N Korea gov't over the edge just start air dropping food and other useful products for the population to gather and consume. No bombs, no guns or missiles - just foods and such. That would be something to behold!
I can't imagine that US sanctions on Russia is having much of a negative impact on the Russians. They are making billions selling "fossil fuels" to their neighbors. I'm pretty sure the Russians could afford to buy anything they want. I can't imagine why China would refuse to provide / sell electronic devices to the Russians.

Making alot of money and having access to basic provisions and other needed supplies, are two different things though. Having all the money in the world won't do you much good if you can't get your hands on needed supplies etc.

@SpikeTalon Yep, just ask Europe when they can't get their hands on Russian Natural Gas.

Making billions selling fossil fuels to their neighbours….

Well, if you used to earn $2b a day and it is 60% of your GDP, and now you are only earning $1b a day…. You are in trouble.

You are still earning billions, but your expenses are much more because your whole economy is based on getting $2b a day.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:366267
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.