slug.com slug.com

4 7

LINK Survey Finds Self-Hating White Liberals Are Getting Progressively More Delusional

If 2016 was the year white liberals started rating non-whites more warmly than whites, 2020 was the year they started... a) rating whites as more violent than blacks b) rating whites as more lazy than blacks, and c) rating whites as less intelligent than blacks.

The self-hating liberal whites really have gone nuts. Wouldn't surprise me if the poor buggers pulled a Jonestown at some point.

sqeptiq 10 Sep 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Evil is self destructive. It wouldn't surprise me if the Kool-Ade has already been mixed and packaged for them.

I hate all petty bourgeois USians equally.

Then you're out of step with the Party, comrade! You're supposed to hate whites extra and love blax the most.

@sqeptiq I'm not a Democrat, but which is it? Joe Biden is a Klansman or "woke" (or as you might say a "race traitor" )?

@WilyRickWiles You said "Democrat" and pretended I did to set up a straw man. Does that kind of trick work with the sort of people you're used to dealing with?

@sqeptiq Feel free to clarify yourself

@WilyRickWiles Not my fault you can't read.

Cognitive dissonance is painful.

All the liberal policies to help minorities have been a failure, from affirmative action, head start, welfare, to putting one in as president. They know they have failed but they have to have a scapegoat. Who better than disenfranchised working class whites they hate because they know but for random chance it could have been them. So what do spoiled brats do when things don't work out? They double down and hate.

Brainwashing.....

Seems there's not enough solvent in the Solar System to wash even one of those brains. So it must be MK Ultra.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:366445
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.