slug.com slug.com

5 5

Biden starts handing out grants to rid us of racist highways-
[pjmedia.com]racist-highways-n1630343

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not good enough? We need more action! How about that sun? Its light is WHITE!!!! Come on Biden puppeteers a honking great filter in orbit to deflect that Racist White Light!!!!!!

That ought to get rid of imaginary ray-cyst-ism.

Those darn racist highways, probably forcing more black and brown people to have accidents because, you know, they get more slick in the rain and snow when they sense that a person of color is driving on them. After all, they were based on technology developed mostly by white people. They even built the highway pictured below just to get more of them to drive on it so that they could further their insidious racist highway plot:

Biden: Look, there's a problem! Throw money at it, quick!

as the mid term election looms ever closer I am a bit surprised that the White House continues to play their "racism game" in earnest.
Makes me worry about how they intend to hold onto their political positions and power on election day.
What are they planning

I suspect they truly believe that by continuing to push the racial narrative will somehow energize their voter base enough just in time for beginning of November.

By all means possible!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:368953
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.