slug.com slug.com

2 5

The question we should be asking there is, why are they still using a service like that from Google, knowing full well how biased a company like Google has been at times? I've been using ProtonMail since 2015, might be time for them to make the move to a similar email service...

RNC accuses Google of sending election emails to spam, files FEC complaint-
[dailywire.com]google-of-sending-election-emails-to-spam-files-fec-complaint

That said, my GMail account is also in use still as I needed an initial email account when I got my first smartphone, and sometimes think their whole service is glitchy. Rather peculiar emails such as diabetes related news and online order tracker emails often times end up in my spam folder, even though I never indicated I wanted such emails to be directed there. Have reached out to Google multiple times in the past over that and that also my emails no longer automatically sync, and never heard back from them. That in mind, I have to wonder how much of that is intentional or just due to some poor coding? That's why I stick to ProtonMail for most of my business and health related communications, along with my subcriptions to DEFCAD and other pro gun rights organizations.

SpikeTalon 10 Oct 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dan Bongino exorcised Google from his entire company. He said it was hard work.

It's all my fault. Rona McDaniel is hell bent on supporting the RINOs and suppressing America First candidates. So I asked Gmail to move RNC fund raising emails to my spam folder. They must have decided it was alright to do it for everyone based on my boycott of the RNC if favor of supporting individual candidates.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:371924
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.