slug.com slug.com

1 1

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I'm working on another new video and a discussion video to try something different. I am also working on launching a grassroots t shirt shop so that merchandise for the channel will be made by people I actually know and will benefit their families as well. Until then guys, this is the latest video if you want to check it out. Do you guys have any plans for this weekend?

MysteryArchive 6 Oct 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds good. Nothing in particular planned for this weekend, but next Saturday evening is the local annual Halloween Parade, and for yet another year will be on the Parade's security detail, and float division organization, along with assisting police in directing traffic if need be. Most years it's been fun, but in recent years as is the case with alot of other things, there have been changes made with most not exactly being for the better. Parade isn't as family oriented as it used to be either. Can't help but wonder what I'll see this year at the Parade?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:372792
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.