slug.com slug.com

2 2

This stupidity is sad but funny

HerrDarkAgain 7 Oct 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Police need to start enforcing the law regarding "dark" tinted windows in motor vehicles. The lady here didn't deserve to be shot at but hiding youself when inside a car is a recipe for bad stuff to happen.

Actually, that has nothing to do with this. What this showed was the father and the son were experiencing severe paranoia, which is a sign of mental illness, and/or they both have severe learning disabilities.
Makes you wonder what type of meds were being delivered.

@HerrDarkAgain Maybe

Reminds me that we should require that anyone who wants to vote must pass the citizenship exam that new citizens must pass. That might keep people like those two double digit maniacs from doing anything more than being a menace in their own neighborhoods.

you don't have to be a citizen of USA to own or to possess a firearm.

@iThink The Constitution of the United States, and the Second Amendment applies to its Citizens. It does not apply to foreign individuals.

@TimTuolomne go research it - Foreign nationals can and do legally buy, own and possess firearms

@iThink I did before I wrote that. What I just said is that 2A protection does not apply to non-citizens. I did NOT say non-citizens couldn't get firearms under certain conditions. So in a way you are right.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:375155
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.