slug.com slug.com

5 2

Indeed it is...

A constitutional crisis is brewing in Pennsylvania over mail-in ballots-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Oct 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So, what exactly stops the right from returning the favor? If they do it right in our face, then I hope Pennsylvania wins this. Fuck it! I'll drive down there and harvest me some ballots! If anyone is on the same wavelength and has Intel, let me know.

They may be much more devious and unethical than us, but once we know the rules we are far and away more competent. We just need to start playing by their rules. They don't give a shit about the democratic process. Why should we?

A system that allows unsigned mail in ballots is a "Con" and everyone knows it. So how do We know who the "Con-men" are? Everyone supporting this is a "Con-man" ! And Con-men are criminals, fixing elections is a crime. The Judges and the Law enforcement officials who support this form of crime are the criminals and need to be arrested.

Just as Democrats want to shred the Constitution of the United States, they also want to do the same with the several state constitutions they have not yet nullified. I hope the people of the Keystone State win this one.

As RedState previously reported, the Supreme Court vacated a state court decision requiring Pennsylvania to count un-dated mail-in ballots. The plain letter of the law requires that a mail-in ballot must be filled, signed, and dated in order to be counted. Despite that, Democrat state officials have pledged to defy the law, giving guidance to counties that they not only should un-dated ballots be counted, but they aren’t even required to be sequestered pending further legal action.

They were very successful last time, so why wouldn't they do it again and again!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:376816
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.