slug.com slug.com

1 1

I never saw the original Black Panther movie, and never want to, so regarding the sequel if they feel that way they could politely go replicate themselves, lol...

A viral TikTok clip tells “white people” not to attend “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” on opening weekend because it’s not for them and was made for black people.

In the now-deleted clip that recently surfaced on social media, an influencer identified as activist Lavynder Lee told “white people” they could show their love for black people by not going to see the film on opening weekend. She also said that if they choose otherwise, it can’t be seen as anything but “anti-black.”-
[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Oct 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I guarantee that I won't be there for the opening of Wakanda. In fact I promise that I won't go to the movie at all. I promise to pluck out my eyes if I ever am forced to watch it. I am 1/4 Arab so I don't qualify as white.

Smart man.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:377247
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.