slug.com slug.com

4 4

Fuel company issues diesel shortage warning, says conditions 'rapidly devolving'

Maryland, Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina expected to be impacted by diesel shortage

[foxbusiness.com]

Garsco 8 Oct 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Here in the Smoky Mountains, we'll be alright because we still know how to fend for ourselves. I pity the big cities where people not only don't know how, they don't have the means.

A diesel shortage will profoundly impact the entire US economy. Don't forget all tractor-trailer rigs run on diesel fuel. So do Railroad engines and aircraft on JP which is very close to regular diesel fuel.
This is a very grave matter that has potential to all but completely shut down transportation - ergo - the supply chain.

@Garsco Thankfully, most farmers in these mountains still have "tractors" with four hoofs and fur. All we need to do is feed them and muck out their stalls.

@FuzzyMarineVet excellent point. Food production on a massive scale is exclusively dependent upon fuel supply.

Does anyone think that the average Democrat cares if there are people so close to the edge that they will likely freeze to death in the dark this winter because the price and availability of energy has become political?

Good point

The average Democrat lives in a large city, and relies on the transportation infrastructure for every daily need. They'll begin to care when they get hungry and there's no avocado toast to munch. Then things will get really noisy in the cities.

Things are really starting to look worse by the day. Stolen "elections have consequences."

Amen brother! Haven't seen you around in a while - where ya been

@iThink I think I've been around some, but I was not as active due to illness.

@KeithThroop sorry to hear that - hope all is better now.

@iThink I'm improving, but it will take some time. Thanks!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:377888
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.