slug.com slug.com

2 4

People or algorithms (or both) were still trying to censor on Twitter right up til Musk took the reigns last week. Let the purge continue.

Elon Musk vows to review why Just the News story was censored

"I will look into this. Twitter should be even-handed, favoring neither side," Musk tweeted early Sunday morning in response to Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton, who posted the Just the News article, "Election 'misinformation' policing returns as Twitter flags JTN ballot harvesting report."

"I am grateful that Elon Musk is reviewing this matter," Just the News Editor-in-Chief John Solomon said.

Shortly before Musk took over the social media outlet Thursday, Twitter flagged a tweet from Solomon [as “unsafe”] about an on-the-record story detailing a Democrat whistleblower complaint that alleged a long-running, widespread ballot harvesting operation took place in Florida.

[justthenews.com]

Garsco 8 Oct 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These are interesting times eh. What is going on proves that people will always resist until they are blue in the face.

What is sorely needed now is that those who were or would have been banned from using twitter become avid and loyal patrons of the newly minted iteration of the social media site.
Might be good if Musk takes a page out of the tic-tok site...allows people to post short vids...vids that call out and point out the lies and hypocrisies of the leftists in society and in gov't.
Hire some certifiably objective fact checkers - allow all socio-political ideas to be posted and fact checked and so on.
This might drive Face books stock even further down - maybe even steal a lot of FB users. This would certainly get the attention of Mark Zuckerberg - right?
The People will go where they can be heard.

No thank you. I'll stick with Slug for the time being. Ever since Daisy Cousins and Sydney Watson invited me to join this site I have not been disappointed.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:377993
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.