slug.com slug.com

3 4

Foster Brooks:

I heard he never drank a drop in his life, but he sure could play a drunk like no other. Who else remembers this guy?

CaptainFeelgood 7 Nov 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Actually drunk or not I thought his act was disgusting. Dean Martin in the photo with him at least could sing and act but I always thought his drunkenness - drinking act was unflattering and unattractive. I thought it made him look like a profoundly unhappy man soothing his demons with alcohol. Sorry to be a killjoy but even when I was a boy drunken people evoked a powerful negative response in me. Even today I can almost smell their body odor and breath. I shudder thinking about it.

Hmmmm.... Sounds like some therapy might do you good. Maybe something happened to you as a child or something. So sorry. 😢

@CaptainFeelgood Funny - I need therapy? Because slurring, stumbling, smelly belching, pissed in their pants drunken people are offensive to me?
Honestly if they were right there in front of you and in that condition I don't think you would stick around very long either.
But hey - if you or anyone else are amused, then by all means, enjoy!

Thanks, @CaptainFeelgood. I needed a good laugh today.

Best [acting] drunk on the planet.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:379571
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.