slug.com slug.com

2 0

[howbad.info]
How Bad is My Batch check your batch number against the batches with the most troubles....
!! WARNING : The latest flu vaccine / booster scheduled for release in Autumn 2022 contains mRNA for producing three variants of spike protein + the flu vaccine combined into one shot. FDA and CDC have exempted these shots from ALL safety testing. The spike protein causes extensive damage to internal organs, and effects foetal development. Please exercise parental oversight and extreme caution.

1patriot 9 Nov 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Checked my batch. Almost no deaths and hardly any adverse effects. Also heard that the older the batch when you received the injection, the less harmful it was. I'm hoping that's true as my batch was older when I received it. So far, my wife and I are the olyones in our family and circle of friends who have NOT contracted covid. We both had the very first 2 jabs, but refuse anymore (of any kind). We follow the FLCCC protocol and take all the supplements suggested to combat the spike protein and inflammation. We are also on Intermittent fasting and low carb diet, with strength training and running 3-4 times a week. Maybe all of that has helped. My neighbors have had all their shots and have gotten covid 3-4 times already.

Doesn't apply to me, never injected!

doesn't matter we both have friends and family that did and if they got batches that where less problems we would want to know or more lethal we need to know!!!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:382179
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.