slug.com slug.com

3 4

This will be the first classic/politically incorrect Christmas themed cartoon I'm sharing this year on here, probably will do three more (one a week) like it. It's a black & white (guess that's considered a racist expression now, lol) classic from 1933 called The Shanty Where Santy Claus Lives. I'll give some Coins to the first three who comment on here, and those in the past who give either incoherent or a few words response in order to game the system points will be politely ignored. Does this cartoon bring back any fond memories of your childhood during the holidays? Enjoy.

Also, recently uploaded the Charlie Brown Christmas special full episode to my Minds channel (in two parts), for anyone interested. Commercial free and no need to click any additional links once you're over there. Videos like that I share are kid/family friendly unless stated otherwise.-
[minds.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Dec 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I won't tell you the year, but I watched that as a kid on TV.

That was great to see, I am reading a great book about the beginning of animation called: Wild Minds: The artists and Rivalries that inspired the Golden Age of Animation by Reid Mitenbuler. We have come a long way since those days. Thank you.

I always thought that 'smart' people could see the differences amongst people and decided that treating people respectfully was proof of that intelligence. We could look at the places others were in and recognize the disparities and hope to change them. Rather than to look to others to do so. The Marx Brothers were always good at such. But cartoons such as this one worked on the younger generations.

We killed things when we started thinking we were a more moral people....

Can't go wrong with the Marx Brothers, and A Night At The Opera is one of my favorite movies.

@SpikeTalon Thanks for the coins!

@tracycoyle You are very welcome.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:385114
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.