slug.com slug.com

2 1

LINK US Carmakers Probed For Potential Ties To Uyghur Slave Labor | The Daily Caller

I am often pleasantly surprised that there are still Democrats in power who follow the mold of Harry S. Truman and do what is right instead of merely politically expedient. Here is an example.

FuzzyMarineVet 8 Dec 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You can bet that half the country are self-involved and want what they want, and don’t give a damn what it costs anyone else in freedom or suffering.

Three cultural maladies come to mind, @TimTuolom, hedonism, narcissism and nihilism. All are caused by a combination of immaturity and demonic influence.

I bought a major make vehicle a while back that claimed to be made in the US. Well, while working on that car I found not one part nor sub-assembly made in the US. If their claim were remotely true, the vehicle might have been assembled in the US.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:389007
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.