slug.com slug.com

3 7

Wishing peace and cheer for all of my friends here on IDW/SLUG. Hoping that @Garsco garden continues to thrive and yield delicious results. Wishing for @KeithThroop to remain cancer-free. @FuzzyMarineVet hope you continue to get the care you need from the VA minus the headaches. Let more of @TrevinKovahl58 days be filled with happiness and peace instead of sadness and dread, as you certainly do all you can do to resist the powers that be that are making our lives difficult. You're not alone in that fight. And to the many others out there I didn't mention, I appreciate our interactions on here, and wish you all the best as well.

As for the attached image of the empty gun holster, I'll give some Coins to the first three individuals who correctly guess what holiday classic I was alluding to, and in particular the specific scene. You could say that's my modern day interpretation of the holiday classic in question.

SpikeTalon 10 Dec 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yippee Ki Ay and a Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Bruce Willis's movies came to mind, too!

@SpikeTalon, may the joy of the Incarnation of the Son of God keep your heart aglow all through the coming year. My hope for you is the defeat of all the plots to remove your liberty in the coming year.

Merry Christmas to you as well. I have appreciated your posts here a lot. May God bless you!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:389141
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.