slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK The Veil over Society Got Removed for a Moment... - YouTube

The Veil over Society Got Removed for a Moment...
The #pandemic just happened to land at a time when I was in the midst of Stanley Milgram’s book #obedience to #authority I became obsessed with the Stanford Prison and Asch #experiments , and whatever other study on crowd #psychology that I could lay my eyes on. I had also just finished Dostoevsky’s House of the Dead, to make matters worse. So I went into the whole thing with as little faith in humanity as I could possibly have - and yet - I was STILL shocked at how ugly people around me could be.

Some of us read Orwell, some of us listened to Yuri Bazmenov's warnings, and some of us remembered that there was a time when people turned in their neighbors. If these echoed in your thinking while what we went through was going on, you knew what you were really seeing.

Aztex2020 7 Dec 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Democrats aim to put us all in chains.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:389493
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.