slug.com slug.com

4 3

Another one mysteriously bites the dust. I'm sure it was just another "accidental" death...

Russian sausage tycoon whose WhatsApp account criticized Ukraine invasion dies in fall from hotel window-
[dailywire.com]russian-sausage-tycoon-whose-whatsapp-account-criticized-ukraine-invasion-dies-in-fall-from-hotel-window

SpikeTalon 10 Dec 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He fell out of a window...LOL - I have only heard that line in old gangster movies.

The "fresh air fiend", lol.

Hey, did you hear that SBF never paid $250M bail? Nope. He got a "personal recognizance bond" based on the value of his parent's $4M home. It gets better. Ronnie Abrams is a close friend and her husband's law firm worked for FTX. Who is Ronnie Abrams? She is the judge who issued SBF his free bond and then had to recuse herself minutes after she signed SBF's bond. Did you hear that more than $100M has been laundered to the corrupted US political system (mainly Democrats) since 2019? Did you hear the stacks of Twitter files? Did you hear the Orthodox Christian Church is banned in Ukraine? Did you see the interview given last week of the returning (retired) UK colonel who was training Ukraine troops? Did you hear what he said about Ukraine, who is running it and the atrocities of the Ukraine army? He is scheduled to be on Joe Rogan soon.

Oooops! I forgot. My bad. Russia is bad. Must go to war against Russia. Don't know a single Russian in the entire world but must hate Russians. Economy collapsing but must send more money to Ukraine. Must put up with inflation, corruption and a coming depression for Ukraine....because...well...Russia. Russia bad

Did I get the jest of why western civilization is collapsing?

I don't agree with American tax dollars getting sent to Ukraine like that. Russia isn't bad either per se, but rather who runs that country is a homicidal maniac. Also, I'm well aware of the fact that Ukraine is a corrupt country, but how exactly does all of that absolve Putin of his crimes against humanity? Oh that's right, it doesn't, and Russian tycoons dying in most peculiar ways is suspicious to say the least, and Ukrainian tycoons/leaders sure aren't dying like that. Sure says alot about Putin's Russia...
[hotair.com]

Do svidonia liberty.

@SpikeTalon

If Russia had coordinated a military buildup of Mexico along the US border, do you believe the USA would stand by and watch?

I’m just guessing here, that disagreeing with the President there earns unscheduled flying lessons.

If you disagree with Putin, it will probably mean that, lol.

Unfortunately, Buy-den wants to implement the same policy in the good ol' USA.

@SpikeTalon

Just like the Jan 6 defendants still rotting in jail, or just like Julian Assange...rotting in jail? Judging Putin when all around you is the stench of corruption and fraudulent elections, money laundering and lies. You don't understand the point I am trying to make

@Sensrhim4hizvewz The point you are trying to make is not that deep. And just because some of us are not in love with Putin, does not equate to being in favor of interfering in Ukraine. Reading our posts should be telling you that.

Of course no one pushed him (nod, nod, wink, wink).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:389632
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.