slug.com slug.com

1 3

What Republican Party?

It’s a question that’s worth asking. After the mediocre showing during the much-hyped midterms that featured Republican leadership shrugging at its own candidates and Republican politicians passing an omnibus bill that amounted to a Democrat Party Christmas wish list, right-leaning voters are even wondering if they have a political party to support.

This division can be seen best on Twitter, where the GOP seems to be having one hell of a time with their own voting base. After one ridiculous tweet, conservatives ranging from the average American to the well-known influencer dragged the GOP mercilessly.

The tweet from the GOP was short: “Republicans believe in limited government.”-
[redstate.com]republican-voters-arent-friends-n680429

SpikeTalon 10 Dec 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The problem with the GOP is that the leaders are either CCP agents or Dumb-o-crap operatives who do not follow the message of the party and work against it.

Many have been co-opted by their own failings. I believe Cawthorn. They have been caught in many compromising positions and the powers that think they be control them...for now...until the truth comes out.

How many are RINOs that ran as republicans in Republican strongholds, wolves in sheep's clothing? How many do the bidding of the left because they are beholden to left wing money sources and will do anything to get reelected, career politicians rather than serving their constituencies?

@dmatic Thank you for your support of my Representative. i helped send "Mad Man" Madison to Congress from NC 11.

@GaryMysels, I'm afraid that it's more than half of the ones not part of the Freedom Caucus or the America First group.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:390025
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.