slug.com slug.com

3 2

Border Patrol Union and GOP mock Joe Biden over finally getting around to border visit-
[redstate.com]gop-mock-joe-biden-over-finally-getting-around-to-border-visit-n685486

SpikeTalon 10 Jan 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Biden was a despicable human being before he got dementia and became president (I don't know which of those happened first). There were some instances where I didn't like seeing him mocked for his infirmities, but he deserves to be mocked for the person he truly is. I used to try to give him the benefit of the doubt because I think most of his moves are carefully orchestrated and controlled. But since he "intends to run" again, the gloves are off. I have no sympathy for the man. What they did to cover up the extent of the disaster in El Paso is absolutely criminal.

Biden himself is the avatar for an illegitimately elected - self appointed seditious administration. As such it is perfectly allowable to mock and to accuse him.

It may be cruel to mock the dotering old fool, but Buy-den is begging for mockery.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:391839
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.