slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK How Did So Many People Fall For Wearing Masks in North America? LIVE New York Radio.

I have been fortunate enough to be speaking on Radio shows and podcasts all over North America.

I must follow the instructions given by stations and play for you only what I am allowed to play.

Enjoy this answer to the question: How Did So Many People Fall For Wearing Masks in North America?

KevinJJohnston 7 Jan 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How Did So Many People Fall For Wearing Masks in North America?

Same way people were shamed into abandoning their common sense and supporting Democrats in the US, and "Liberals" in Canada. Both are dupes of Marxists and their sympathizers, and have no interest in individual rights.

Yes, there was the shame factor but also the fear factor. Governments have historically used fear as a tool to take away the peoples’ rights and hoodwink them into believing Government has a solution.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:391951
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.