slug.com slug.com

2 2

Did you hear about this one yet @timon_phocas? Uh oh, looks like the Kremlin fibbed yet again, embarrassment writ large, but damn that inconvenient little detail there and let's focus on how terrible those Ukrainian nazi civilians are, lol.

Russia claims retaliatory strike killed 600 Ukrainian soldiers (But they're lying)-
[hotair.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Jan 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm sick of the "My lie is bigger than yours," argument going on in the propaganda side of this war. All I want to see is Polemos putting that red horse back in the stable.

I don't have much hope of seeing that in my lifetime brother. I'm writing to everyone who can make a difference and only Judicial Watch is getting much traction in the entire World. Maybe Fuellmich. I don't see the Balkans (including Russia) moving toward peace...maybe never.

It makes no sense to claim that just because Putin is still what you would expect of an FSB guy, that anyone he attacks is innocent.

Zelensky is a sociopath that put World peace on the table to blackmail the West for money and arms. And he had poked the bear to start that mess by openly courting NATO, which is a threat to Russia’s need to protect its strategic interests in Crimea.

Not much different than the situation in which the US had its finger on the button in 1962, when missiles appeared in Cuba, threatening US strategic interests.

Putting NATO off to negotiate with Putin, and maybe giving Crimea to Russia, which wants to be Russian anyway, might have taken his people out of harm’s way, but that apparently was not Zelensky's concern.

But the US sending arms to Ukraine, pretty much makes us like the Soviet Union in 1962, when they put nuclear missiles in Cuba. Not too smart.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:392053
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.