slug.com slug.com

3 0

LINK The People's Voice: WEF Declare Humans Who Wish To Live Must Become Batteries For AI

The people's voice: #wef declare humans who wish to live must become batteries for #ai

Aztex2020 7 Jan 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Almost everyone of those fools is an exploiter not a innovator. They wouldn't know science if it bit them in the ass. The only thing they know about economics is how to cheat the system. Many people saw this coming for many decades. The only thing different is AI and I suspect if it reaches singularity those fools will be the first to go. I mean really who needs a Soros or Trudeau?

They will have to power AI without me.

Whenever I hear or read about the goings on in the WEF gathering at Davos I cannot help but think that it is so much hubris. Seriously; it reads like a script from a James Bond 007 movie.

Only they are just evil not geniuses.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:393616
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.