slug.com slug.com

2 4

So, the Brit Awards have abolished the male and female categories and replaced them with the non-gender category, and all the nominees turned out to be male. Lol
Some people are outraged that there are no female nominees. Well, it's non-gender. Why are they still so conscious of who is male and who is female among the nominees? Lol

BRITs voting academy explain why no women are nominated for huge award amid backlash:
While it’s disappointing there are no nominations in the Artist of the Year category, we also have to recognise that 2022 saw fewer high profile women artists in cycle with major releases as was the case in 2021.

Naomi 8 Jan 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Professing themselves to be wise they become fools.

The insanity continues until the left will devour themselves for lunch when no one is left to attack.

I don't know the full background, but I know that the voting academy was under tremendous pressure to introduce the non-gender category. I'm under the impression that they did this in favour of the progressive woke, knowing that it would cause backlash followed by the 'I told you so' moment.
Brits often take this kind approach: 'OK, we'll do that if that's what you want.' 'Well, I hate to say this, but I told you that it wouldn't work.' Lol

@Naomi Yeah, I know what you speak of, it's the same old, same old here in North America.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:394838
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.