slug.com slug.com

5 4

Graham is truly naive on that much...

Lindsey Graham throws Joe Biden a lifeline because the GOP has learned nothing-
[redstate.com]gop-has-learned-nothing-n693292

SpikeTalon 10 Jan 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Graham wears a blindfold and declares, "I see no evidence..." and then he expects rational people in the GOP to believe he has their interest in heart. He holds the members of the GOP in such utter contempt that he tells unconvincing lies and expect them to swallow because he sees them as rubes.

Doesn't this prove that almost all politicians are nothing more than getting their snouts in the trough?

He's not naive, just playing the game and expecting to be seen as a non threat by either side. He's the definition of a coward and a cuck. Stands for nothing, tries to gain as much as possible from both sides while taking the smallest risk from both. He's a modem day Quisling

He may not be naive per se, but his take on that matter reflected a naive mentality though.

I don't believe Lindsey Graham is naive at all. I believe he has his own "skeletons in the closet" and he works very hard at playing both ends against the middle in order to cover his own ass.

That much may be true, but his take on that matter sounded naive, but whether he's naive or not could be debateable I suppose. Most politicians these days not only have skeletons in their closets, but have deluded thinking as well.

He is a NeoCon and if you have ever read the NeoCon platform it sounds a lot like Chinese Fascism which ironically is communism. People can't warp their heads around the contradictions.

Linsay Graham is such a creep!

That's being polite, I could think of far worse names to call him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:395061
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.