slug.com slug.com

3 0

LINK Youtube blocks all videos and demonitizes channels for disagreeing with ukraine narrative

Another threat came in the mail today, and I do mean my email box. Google will automatically demonetize anybody who makes videos about the Ukraine war being the complete con job that it truly is.

Also, if you state no matter how correct you are that the US election was stolen by the Democrats, the video will be deleted by YouTube and you will get a channel strike. I'm very happy that Google is laying off 12,000 people now if only we could get the corporation to collapse, we could probably get something done in North America.

Watch The Kevin J. Johnston Show Every Tuesday at 9PM New York Time on www.FreedomReport.ca[rumble.com]

KevinJJohnston 7 Jan 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who relies on YouTube for news?

nazitube is killing itself ! Good ridence hitler.

YouTube has no right to censor anyone for a divergent point of view from theirs. I have not used them for years, and urge everyone to drop them like a hot potato.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:395618
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.