slug.com slug.com

2 5

GOP Rep. Andrew Clyde shares AR-15 lapel pins with Republican colleagues. Democrats and gun-control karens lose their minds in the process-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Feb 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Consummate trolling. I love it!

I love stories about how opposition to gun confiscation drones is boldly confronted - in your face - like the officials in this story sporting lapel pins in the image of the dreaded AR-15 rifle.
Those who would take our guns would also take away our 1st amendment Rights - hell, they would nullify the entire US Constitution - especially the Bill of Rights - if they could.
They must be confronted at every turn. I would love to see that pin attached to a patch that reads "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED". I would love to see it used as a litmus test of those who call themselves Republicans and Conservatives - challenge them to wear the Pin and Patch in order to demonstrate their commitment to preserving the 2nd amendment Right to keep and bear arms.

I need to get me a pin like that...

Evoking fits of over wrought and hysterical reactions is perhaps the best way to expose the shallowness of liberals.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:397171
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.