slug.com slug.com

2 5

Just now saw a quote from Anthony Blinken, US Secy of State, claiming the Chinese spy balloon is a “clear violation of U.S. sovereignty.” Wonder how he feels about several hundred thousand illegal immigrants pouring across the Rio Grande.

Oh. Never mind.

GaryWitt 8 Feb 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Chinese don't need to take photos and listen from 80,000 feet. They have almost unlimited DIRECT access to everything in this country by practically unlimited Chinese presence in colleges, universities, medical, industry and even our government. And they have access to almost all of our data. We have been very late to the party of keeping our economic and military data sufficiently encrypted.

China on the other hand can easily detect non-Asian agents, and has made it fairly difficult for us to crack their military data.

Blinken is an opportunist, and he saw a prime opportunity to boost his appeal to the public regarding the Chinese spy balloon, and did not hesitate to do such.

Blinken is also largely a coward who tends to use excuses to get himself out of uncomfortable situations. A few months back he opened an account on another social media site that I'm active on, and when I attempted to engage him in political conversations he would almost always use the excuse he was too busy to reply and that I should be thankful he even responded to me at all. Not surprisingly his account on there is no longer active.

Sad to say, one can pretty much say that about just about every member of Biden's administration.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:397319
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.