slug.com slug.com

1 1

Came across an interesting tweet from Elon Musk, and being that I'm an avid fan of the Deus Ex franchise, had to share this one.

Looks like back in mid 2020 Musk had changed his Twitter avatar to that of the protagonist of Deus Ex, JC Denton (sometimes on here I use the Deus Ex video game symbol for my avatar), and he recently tweeted about that again noting how the events in Deus Ex are eerily prophetic, a dystopian future where wealthy globalists control and manipulate most Governments around the world along with alot of privately owned organizations and have engineered a virus (the Gray Death) and also conveniently enough the cure to the virus, complete with martial law lockdowns and widespread tyranny.

"Uh oh.

Plot involves using fear of a pandemic to get the public to demand lockdowns & then controlling who gets the vaccine. It is masterminded by the head of security of the UN.

One of the best games ever.

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) February 7, 2023"

I was a junior in high school back in 2001 when I was first introduced to that video game by a friend, and have to agree with Musk on that being one of the best games ever, and it sure got me questioning things alot more in regards to Government power over the citizens and politics in general, and especially how crucial the Second Amendment is in preserving our individual liberties.

[twitter.com]

[ussanews.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Feb 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Everything that is happening has been written into some popular culture somewhere, games, songs, fiction. It all echoes the prophets of Scripture.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:398192
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.