slug.com slug.com

2 1

LINK Deja Vu! They did the SAME thing to get us into WW2 and WW1 | Redacted with Clayton Morris - YouTube

Deja Vu! They did the #SAME #thing to get us into ww2 and ww1 | Redacted with Clayton Morris #redacted #claytonmorris #natalimorris
The Biden Administration and congress are working in concert to push us into war with China and Russia at the same time. They're using the same play book they used to get us into WW2 and WW1.

Aztex2020 7 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mad Max is coming.

Yes they are getting us into WWIII. Whether or not they realize it is my question. I think they are so focused on the politics of today that they really are unconcerned about what happens tomorrow. They honestly believe they will survive whatever happens, richer and more powerful than today, even if it means a war.

Along with term limits, I would like to see the requirement that everyone in Congress and the Presidency are veterans. That might bring a bit more reality to their consideration.

If I were King, I would see to it that every representative was sent to an active war front in the first six months of their service before they could serve in office.

100%

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:399564
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.