slug.com slug.com

1 2

LINK Feds advance gun confiscation program - To hold meeting Feb 21-22 . Link was pruduced by Canadian Coalition for Firearm RightsCanadian Coalition for Firearm Rights

If you are a licensed firearm owner I suggest you write your MLAs asap regarding the February 21-22 firearms confiscation 'buyback' meeting the liberals are holding with all provincial MLAs.
Here is a Draft of what I sent Tim Houston.
If We don't speak up now we will be dwindled down to sticks and stones if the Trudeau Liberal government has it's way.
Trudeau openly said that they want ALL FIREARMS!
A copy 0f My email to Tim Houston's office looked like this: Attached

RIPPIN 5 Feb 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is it true the US has had 67 mass shootings so far this year? It's only FEb 16th.

Well yes and no. When they define mass shootings as an incident with 4 or more victims then yes. However what they don't say is that the vast majority of these incidents are gang related, and in high crime areas. In fact when those incidents occur they rarely if ever make the news. They only roll out those numbers after an incident occurs at a school or mall. Places that make the general public feel threatened. Then suddenly it's newsworthy. They have no interest in controlling the crime or gangs that are responsible for the violence. If they did the media would have stories about it. Like we did in the 90s. Law enforcement would be arresting them and the courts would lock them up. The reality is cops in those areas are being told to ignore some crimes like car theft. And the thugs that are brought in the DAs ignore crimes like felony gun possession. That's right. Most of those shootings are committed by guys that are already breaking the law by owning a firearm. If the DA's do choose to prosecute. We have judges letting guys out with minimal sentencing or bail. All so that they can go back out on the streets and drive those statistics up. So that the next time some nut job snaps his cap and goes after a bunch of Suburbanites the media can convince the public that the real danger are the suburban and rural recreational shooters.

The truth is this is all political gun control theater. I wouldn't be surprised if every politico screaming for gun control owns stock in those companies.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:399999
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.