slug.com slug.com

4 4

Aside from the racial slur "cracker", apparently the word "creaker" is becoming popular among the social justice warrior and other PC crowds. Isn't that a wonderful thing to call a white person, and progressives think that's some sort of actual progress? [urbandictionary.com]

A few other favorites, just so in case you come across any of them while online you'll know what was being talked about.

Sour cream citizen
Bleach demons
Sugar sardines
Dandruff demons
Elbow crust
Copy and paste
Skin stealers
Deformed dna
Decomposing form of humanity
Delusional lice
Bobble head white
Untamed beasts
Crest 3-D whitening strips
Ashy

And several more I'm sure. In my teens and into early 20's I sometimes used to dye my hair blonde, so guess those folks would have referred to me as a "bleach demon". Kinda makes me want to do that again just to see what if any racist progressives around me would say something or throw a fit, lol.

SpikeTalon 10 Feb 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A racial slur is a racial slur.

Ignorance and evil consumes itself, sometimes making progress, but in the end lost.

silliness - White people generally don't care about that - We (White People) only care insofar as it is a clear and obvious contradiction of their moral posturing on "racist" language directed at Black people.
Can you say "hypocrisy" boys and girls?

No matter what the idiots on the SJW left call me, I identify with the label placed on me by the Imperial German Army almost 105 years ago. Ich bin ein teufels hund. I am a Devil Dog.

And this is in addition to the list I saw in another post yesterday. I find this to be amusing, to be honest. I think each ethnic group should write down all the denigrating terms they apply to folks who aren't like them and see who has the longest list. Then we can all applaud our collective hypocrisy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:400212
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.