slug.com slug.com

1 2

Rogan defends DeSantis from Trump’s name calling: DeSantis’ ‘success in Florida is pretty unparalleled’-
[dailywire.com]florida-is-pretty-unparalleled

SpikeTalon 10 Feb 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

OK, now Rogan has lost me. Shows he has not been paying attention to DeSantis' Ukraine position.

I haven't heard of this aspect of DeSantis' views. Could you provide more information? I definitely don't want to be uninformed.

@KeithThroop

DeSantis' support for our interference in the domestic dispute known as the Ukraine conflict worries me a great deal. US involvement in an historical dispute going back to the 1850s over control of Crimea by the Russians, not only increases the chance of a nuclear conflict in which the combatants seem to be utterly unaware that the World does not survive even a limited nuclear conflict. US involvement has also resulted in Russia seeking and finding China's support - an alliance that no intelligent American could possibly find anything but threatening to the immediate future safety of the US and its allies.

Frankly, anyone making this about the rights of Ukrainians - many who regard themselves as loyal Russians, and who enjoy no Constitutional protection, when US Constitutional rights are going down the drain, is not a competent leader.

@TimTuolomne Thanks. I appreciate the effort, and I agree with your assessment of the Ukraine situation.

@KeithThroop I found the other reference in Rumble, and after considering, no longer believe it is credible. I have removed it from my comment.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:401602
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.