slug.com slug.com

3 1

A somewhat lengthy but worthwhile read.

A black professor trapped in anti-racist hell...
[compactmag.com]hell

SpikeTalon 10 Feb 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I notice that among the great depth of philosophy studied, it was all Marxist, and none at all on the US Constitution.

“White liberals are the most racist people there are, because they put blacks in a box and insist that they think one way - and if they don’t, they attack them as illegitimate, all the while denying that their policies destroy blacks.” - Dr Ben Carson.

This idiocy, I mean ideology, is aimed at destroying what is left over of the cultural and social cohesion in America and the West. That they would call a prominent black professor a white supremacist is proof that the "students" in this seminar are worse than evil, they're owned by evil.

My first impression is of a more genteel version of Lord of the Flies. On further reading it reminded me of a strange episode of WWII history. James Michener (a Naval officer and historian) investigated the story of an isolated platoon on the New Guinea coast whose platoon sergeant seduced the troops, led them in mutiny, and locked the lieutenant out of their fortifications. Michener told this tale in his autobiography, The World Is My Home. Needless to say, this incident is not included in any 'highlights reel' of Marine Corps history.

I have noticed that some academic radicals apply rigorous logic to their philosophical theories. Others, like the author's "Keisha," simply want power and count every destroyed institution as a victory. .

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:401631
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.