slug.com slug.com

2 0

[odysee.com] I don't think this is coincidence. This lady is right

AgentofSMC 7 Feb 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, not coincidence. Most populated areas have more risk of calamity. But not a hidden conspiracy.

EXCEPT that, the dupes of Marxists and their sympathizers have been doing their very best to create a fear mentality in Americans for the last hundred years, in which Americans are most manipulable away from our Constitution and toward Marxism. That has already happened in Russian history, China, parts of Africa, Cuba, Southeast Asia, and even Australia.

Unless Americans wake up and vote out every single representative who is intent on further compromising our Constitution, which includes all Democrats and their philosophically similar Marxists, we will fall as has most of the World already.

So anyone who wants to convince you the sky is falling - in whatever form, is a dupe of that tactic.

She makes a lot of sense.

@GaryMysels She sounds like a hysterical dupe of Marxists to me.

Sure could be 100% correct.

Supposition and innuendo are not facts. I didn't hear any persuasive facts.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:401886
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.