slug.com slug.com

5 4

RFK Jr. says 'thinking about' challenging Biden in 2024 Democrat presidential primary

"I have passed the biggest hurdle, that my wife has green-lighted it,"

Kennedy reportedly made the remark at the New Hampshire Institute of Politics, considered a must stop in the state for potential or actual White House contenders.

Kennedy is the son of the late Sen. Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of the late President John F. Kennedy. The environmental lawyer is a self-described lifelong Democrat, who also has been a vocal critic of the COVID-19 vaccine.

[justthenews.com]democrat-presidential

Garsco 8 Mar 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just hope that he doesn't meet the same fate as his dad, uncle and cousin for resisting the power center of the DNC from the inside.

And why not? He would have the support of QAnon at least.

Kennedy often sounds like a Republican. I wonder what could possibly motivate him to be a member of the party of deception, slander and corruption since its inception in 1828. Chicago is known as the "City of Corruption," and has always been run by the Democrat machine. Most big cities are Democrat run, and Republicans stand no chance.

I also often wondered why John F. Kennedy would be a Democrat. He had to know his father Joseph was corrupt in the tradition of the Party, and mob connected. Was JFK also corrupt? We may never know for sure.

Some Democrats sound pretty good. I wonder if part of the heritage of some of the Democrat leadership is also a kind of delusion that they will elevate their party above its corrupt roots.

I believe welcoming idealistic leaders who could be convinced that the party is no longer the foundation of KKK, would perfectly fit the cover of the cynical center to cast the party as the "Party of the common man," even though never officially committing the party to the Constitution - which is the actual, real defense of the common man.

Lincoln founded the Republican party in 1854 to defend the Constitution, because the Democrats didn't.

And Democrat strategists have brazenly admitted that Democrats have been stealing elections for over 50 years.

Would RFK Jr. turn away from election theft on his behalf? I hope so. If he didn't, it would mean he is corrupt as Biden & Co, and would answer my question about why he is a Democrat.

However, unfortunately Kennedy may be the one Democrat who has some chance of legitimately winning against Trump, and our nation might continue to be represented by the criminal enterprise known as the Democrats.

I don't believe RFK Jr nor anyone else in professional politics believes that Joe Biden will be POTUS by then.

I wish he would challenge Biden in 2024, and win the Primary at that. At this point I believe Biden is too senile for a second term. And if Kennedy were to somehow not only win the Primary and push Biden out, if he won in the General Election he might return the DP to the more moderate ways of his uncle the former President.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:404079
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.