slug.com slug.com

3 3

Good, serves him right, bashing fellow conservatives like he continues to do to DeSantis is not even remotely close to anything constructive for the Republican Party. Based on some of the recent stuff I've heard and observed, at this point I'm fairly convinced that Trump is part of that deep state that he claims to be fighting against, as his current actions could be viewed as a form of sabotage...

Trump faces backlash for praising Democrat Charlie Crist in attack on DeSantis, regrets endorsing him-
[dailywire.com]democrat-charlie-christ-in-attack-on-desantis-regrets-endorsing-him

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unless he knows that DeSantis is deep state trojan horse and is fighting against him. Given the establishments support of DeSantis over Trump....

I think Trump is hurting himself by going after DeSantis personally - rather than what he thinks is bad for the nation. DeSantis appears to be a classical conservative - which is bad for individual rights, but that has never been the focus of those conservatives.

Trump's biggest enemy has always been his ego. That massive ego has hindered him both politically and spiritually.

To those of you who are against the constant Democrat attacks against DeSantis, just keep in mind Trump is doing similar tactics. Trump must really be afraid of him, and the best candidate as decided by the voters is far more important than "loyalty" to Trump, as his perceived issue(s) with DeSantis appears to be his lack of loyalty towards Trump's re-election bid.

i have always been cautions of trump, he pushed the vaccine is about all i can see and president should have the power to check or have them look into voter fraud but nothing was done

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:406207
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.