slug.com slug.com

1 2

While that's a noble move on ICC's part, it's ultimately a waste of time as apprehending the coward would be easier said than done. His toadies would protect him from that, unless the ICC puts a bounty or something on his head in an attempt to influence some of his followers to rat him out. My money would be on someone assassinating him first before he could ever be apprehended.

The International Criminal Court issues arrest warrant for Vladimir Putin for abducting children, war crimes-
[dailywire.com]crimes

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You want me to take seriously what someone who calls themself the Progressive Truthseeker says? Nah, don't think so, I don't care for anything progressive leftwing.

@SpikeTalon Isn't it the progressive left who wants WW3? Regardless who posted this infamous video, the video itself speaks volumes

@Sensrhim4hizvewz The only one who wants war is Putin, and I guarantee you that if Putin were to withdraw from Ukraine and mind his own damn business the threat of war would end abruptly. Funny how that before he invaded Ukraine last year no one in the US was pushing for any type of war.

As for the video above, sources may not matter to you but they do to me, and context is missing from that. While in the past the US may have committed such acts of aggression, it was done more so out of convenience, which is no less an evil act, but not on the same level as what Putin is doing in Ukraine, where his motives for such violence is not limited to mere convenience but also due to genocidal desires.

@SpikeTalon

Do you really know why this war got started? You believe the US was justified invading Iraq and Afghanistan and Syria? What about the WMDs that were never found in Iraq? What would you suggest America do if Mexico was arming and training their troops through China? What if China had 10,000 troops in Mexico training the Mexicans on the latest technological weapons systems? What if China stated that their goal was regime change in the USA?

Russia has the same right to self-determination that the US has. They have a right to deal with serious threats along their borders, the same as the US has. Your blind hatred of everything Russian has kept you from seeing both sides in this conflict.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead".

~ Thomas Paine

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:406898
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.