slug.com slug.com

5 1

[odysee.com] TikTok ban bill the Restrict Act will also ban VPNs and gives the government the right to go after anyone they deem might be a threat. If this bill passes they will be able to just throw people in prison for 20 years, fine you millions of dollars, and seize all your property without due process. It gives the government absolute control of all forms of communication including all social media platforms. It's basically the Patriot Act 2.0

AgentofSMC 7 Mar 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Since the Odysee video isn't working here is the Rumble version of the video [rumble.com]

I am kind of amazed that the First Amendment seems to have evaporated in this discussion.

Beware of media reports that effectively set the agenda in such a way as to get you to agree that censorship is a good idea. The two posts here are doing exactly that.

The odysee link is not working. Here is the youtube link:

Odysee says, “no content found”?

Looks like the link just broke, not working for me now either.

Odysee is acting weird today. [rumble.com] here is the Rumble version of the video

Yet another reason to oppose such. What right does the Government have to ban the use of VPNs anyways? That's the good thing about being on Android, one could sideload apps and not have to rely on Google. That aside, glad I never used the Playstore to download VPN apps. That bill needs to fail.

Yet another case of the Dems using one thing as an excuse to pass some Draconian infringement on basic freedoms laws.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:408932
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.