slug.com slug.com

1 1

When I hear stories like this, hard to find the words to describe what I'm thinking in my brain, as stuff like that while certainly not shocking anymore these days, still perplexes me to no end. It certainly does not give much optimism for the future. The progressive leftwing crowd are the ones seeking to shelter and promote that sort of thing, playing it off as some sort of coping mechanism and stress relief. Reckon I must be some sort of prude then, because many other ways of relieving stress come to mind that would not involve anything such as dressing up as a baby in an attempt to compensate for a rough or neglected childhood. Again, don't have the words to describe how much scenarios like this concern me for the future of things in my country. Would be curious to know your thoughts on this one?

Young at Heart
Adult baby/diaper lovers face harmful stigma in their quest for comfort-
[thestranger.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Apr 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Outliers in any group want either to be defiant in their difference of receive acceptance -- kinda like pushing the envelope.
What I find objectionable and repugnant is many want to coerce everyone else to SUPPORT their .......... abnormality.
Uh, acceptance like respect is earned. Show me. So far all I have seen is psychopathy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:409994
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.