slug.com slug.com

1 0

I just now updated my phone to iOS 16.4.1 and my IDW app no longer works. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks.

Also, is there a slug.com app available?

#IDW
GaryWitt 8 Apr 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yesterday morning the security certificate for IDW expired and the site went down, though some have reported being able to still access the site via certain web browsers, but the app is useless now. There is also a SLUG mobile app too, but it appears both Apple and Google had removed that app from their stores long ago due to the app being considered "dangerous". The security certificate for SLUG is set to expire on June 2 by the way. Luckily for me, I had a backup of the SLUG apk file on my Android device, and can at least use that so I don't always have to login via a web browser. Certainly not a good sign there, knowing the lack of site maintenance and now the security certificates expiring.

Thank you, Mr. Talon! Much appreciated!

I had issues gaining access due to registration expiry. Fire fox offered alternatives, without any hitches.
In consequence; here I am .... wondering why the fuss

@Felix Not everyone knows how to immediately do what you did though, and web browsers vary based on customization options they offer.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:413745
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.