slug.com slug.com

1 3

Bill O'Reilly's take on why Tucker Carlson was fired-
[hotair.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Apr 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you are only looking at the USA then you are not going to understand what's going on in America at all.

I have wondered for a long time now why Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham and all the rest of Fox News seem to be continually covering the same ground. They are myopically focused on American issues. Not that American issues are unimportant but no headway is being made against the progressive left in all western nations. Australia, Canada, Europe; wherever you care to look the same scenario is playing out.
But Fox news never broadens its view.

I first got a clue that Fox in America was part of the global system playing the American people when Newt Gingrich pointed a finger at George Soros while being interviewed by Harrison Faulkner and she responded that there was no reason to bring Soros into the conversation. Faulkner and her democrat guest, I think her name was Maria Barth or something like that both agreed to keep him out of the conversation. Newt looked a little bewildered and so was I. Soros needed to be fingered.

Tucker Carlson often praised Fox management for allowing him to present his views and for not meddling editorially in his shows.

I think he was given a platform on Fox as a sort of gauge. The show was expected to fail spectacularly and would soon disappear. It didn't. It was hugely successful. When he started to present some meat on Jan.6, on Ray Epps, on Ukraine, all the dirt on the Bidens, George Soros, it was time to end the experiment.When someone on Fox starts getting close to the truth and persists they are heading to the chopping block.

Apparently, getting too close to the truth isn't allowed. All manner of scandals and policy failures by the democrat left fade into oblivion but white supremacy and extreme MAGA supporters are in the headlines.
This is happening around the world.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:414331
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.