slug.com slug.com

2 1

The great underestimation of DeSantis starts to unravel...

SpikeTalon 10 May 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Howdy @SpikeTalon,

Love Salena Zito. Great insights.

The corporate media are trying to install Trump as the Republican nominee. I don't know if that's because they think he can be beaten by Slo Joe, or if Trump's presence on the ticket somehow morally justifies their chicanery, or maybe they just want the click bait traffic Trump would trigger.

Since we're all supposed to be rednecks: "Iffen Ah Had Mah Druthers, Ah'd Druther Have DeSantis." He's more disciplined. He intensively studies issues and then makes decisions and statements. He doesn't make incendiary statements and then expect bureaucracies to conform to them. He studies how his policies have to be implemented, writes out directives to the bureaucracy and then makes the public statements.

DeSantis' statements often have a sly humor which I really appreciate. At other times they remind me of how Chris Christy humiliated the teacher's unions. But they're not just bald insults, and they reveal deep knowledge of the issues he's speaking about.

Trump may indeed be our, 'once and future' nominee. The Republican base loves him. However, he'd be a 78 year-old running against 82 year-old. In most people's minds that's a negligible difference. If Trump is our nominee, I hope he can persuade DeSantis to be his partner on the ticket.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:417397
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.