slug.com slug.com

2 3

MAGA, Inc. has spent more attacking DeSantis than helping Republicans win elections...

SpikeTalon 10 May 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I actually saw a pro-Trump ad the other day that had the gall to criticize DeSantis' handling of the COVID crisis. Good grief! Did they forget that it was Trump who essentially ceded a great deal of control over the country to Fauci for a couple of years? Did they forget that it was Trump who irresponsibly and rashly rushed through a so-called “vaccine” that is only now going through long term testing on the world's population? Whatever issues Trump might have some right over which to criticize DeSantis, his handling of the COVID crisis certainly isn't one of them.

Stuff like this makes me sick, and assures that my primary vote won't go to Trump. Sadly, however, since I live in Illinois, my primary vote won't count anyway. In the 30 years I've lived here, there hasn't yet been a presidential primary that wasn't already decided long before the Illinois primary occurred. That is one reason I would like to see a national primary, in which all the sates have the primary votes on the same day, or at least in the same week. As it is now, Illinois Republicans just get stuck with candidates already picked by states like New Hampshire and Iowa.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:418232
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.