slug.com slug.com

5 3

Not much time left here. Is the site still scheduled to go offline on June 3 or did someone renew the certificate?

FrankZeleniuk 8 May 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well the security certificate for slug has expired I guess this will soon be the end. Enjoyed being here while it lasted.

How were you advised that the site would be shutdown?

Just on a thread here somewhere.

@FrankZeleniuk I advised admin a few times about the certificate, never got a response.

@warminster100 They are MIA.

@FrankZeleniuk @wolfhnd @SpikeTalon

It would be great if we could save the ship. Save the hilarious banter. Otherwise,

Abandon ship!

Don't be the Titanic.

Does anyone have a refuge for Slugugees if the ship sinks?

Clausewitz's first principle of war is to establish a secure base. Let's have many bases.

In last week's Blacklist episode, Reddington ingeniously makes a fake base.

I'm "jaymaron" on Truthsocial, Gab, and Minds. I'm "jasonmaron" at Facebook,
and "uglybadger" at Skype. jasonmaron@gmail, jaymaron@protonmail

I made a generic Discord group for Slugugees at
[discord.gg]

I have a Discord homeschool group at [discord.gg]

Discord has nice features. Audio and video.

Pigeons were once crucial to war. In WW 1, pigeons were more reliable than radios. Perhaps we should get busy raising a pigeon army. Like Luke raised an Ewok army.

[en.wikipedia.org]

I'm active on Minds.com and Minds Chat.

Been good knowing you all. Best of luck with whatever you do after this.

Nope, still set to expire on the morning of June 2nd.

Thanks.

@FrankZeleniuk Depends on what web browser one uses. Some would still allow access to the site, but you'd have to ignore the warning though, which isn't really advisable. Some browsers don't allow that option. The mobile app will totally stop working. Here are a few good reads on the topic-
[cheapsslsecurity.com]

[crowdstrike.com]

@genkiferal Just the certificate, but that's bad enough, as the site will no longer be considered secured against hacking attempts. As I type this reply, just saw someone visited my profile, and when I went to see who it was nothing came up, it's like a phantom profile or something. Looks like the crap with spammer accounts is already starting, and that's not to mention the other recent spam accounts that popped up.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:418918
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.