slug.com slug.com

8 1

LINK WATCH: African migrants traveling north clash with Mexican military police as they "demand" passage to US border.

"African migrants traveling north clash with Mexican military police as they "demand" passage to US border. Some people can just demand, while others have to work for what they want and still be a charity case for those who don't want to. While there's homeless & starving people in your own country, you certainly can't provide for others while your own people need the help themselves,it's like giving housing & food to strangers, while your own children are on the streets with no food." - Lauren Southern

Naomi 8 Aug 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Exposes those driving/enabling the illegal migrations

And who is profitting from it....

Hello Christian31. Thanks for the video.
Are there any honest people/organisations left on this planet, whom we can really trust...?

These invasions must be stopped, one way or the other.

What will happen when the Mexicans are faced with extreme violence from these invaders, will they use guns? The drug gangs are murdering thousands a year, why not the military? This could go sideways quickly if economic migrants are not stopped from coming.

I'm an immigrant myself, and I really don't get the attitude of these migrants. They seem to think that they can just turn up on someone's doorstep and expect to be looked after - self-serving, no? I had to go through a lengthy legal procedure, including proving that I was financially independent, to be granted with permanent residency in the UK.

Oh the irony of Lauren Southern's closing statement...that's exactly what we do in this country.

Now Mexico is being invaded. Let me check my intersectionality score - black man vs brown - both people of color but is brown more color or less color than black? Really black is the absence of color but I'm pretty sure white, which is all visible colors combined is not higher than black so we'll say tie. Both are physically able, male, but the black man is probably poor since he paid some smuggler to dump him on the shores of Guatemala or some such place. Neither are born in the USA but Mexico is closer so maybe that shaves some points from the officer. Hmm, definitely leaning towards the criminal black man who wants to invade Mexico. We should send some of our scolds down their to tell Mexico that it's against wokeness to further despair these poor black criminals.

An easy way to stop this BS is to OUTLAW any handouts to anyone who is not a US citizen.
It would even be better to outlaw any GOVERNMENT handouts to ANYONE!!!!!!!

OK, how are Africans getting to Mexico in the first place, and why isn't Mexico stopping them at their own borders???????????????

I believe they traveled to Central America and the Mexican police are stopping them at the border.

@Judah80 Then how are they getting to this side of the world, who is bringing them?????

@Serg97

IDK, saving up some money for a plane ticket to some country with low travel standards I suppose.

Edit: maybe a boat ticket.

@Judah80 It would be interest to know the most common religion they believe in!!!!
That might be a clue as to how and why!!!!!!!
Yes, I believe in conspires.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50682
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.