slug.com slug.com

4 2

LINK Can you be both non-binary and lesbian? - YouTube

Titania McGrath:
"Let me break this down for y’all.
Lesbians can be non-binary.
Gay men can be lesbians.
Non-binary gay men can be straight lesbians.
Straight lesbians can be non-binary bisexuals who are attracted to cisgender non-binary lesbian men.
This really isn’t difficult."

Now, Andrew Doyle, Titania's creator, asks:
"Members of the woke cult like to claim that they are progressive and compassionate.
So why it is that, almost without exception, the most vile intolerant voices on Twitter come from those with pronouns in their bio? - Serious question."

Any thoughts?

Naomi 8 Aug 31

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What’s bigger, infinity or these people’s fear of contemplating bearing children? You know the thing every generation before and every animal that’s ever lived engages in.

Male is female
Straight is gay
Gay is lesbian
Non-binary is gendered

Black is white
Up is down
Left is right
War is peace
Freedom is slavery

And as always Big Brother is watching.

Hello. What interesting times we live in, eh? 😂

In most of the world people have to work sixty hours a week just to survive. These women clearly have a "First World" problem.

I think that they're the ones who are so inflexible in their heads that they're stuck with the stereotyped gender concept, i.e. masculinity, femininity, gender role expectations, that sort of things. If they're not conscious about those things, they won't go on about gender identity.

Meanwhile, "binary" gender identity is important to many trans people, no? Otherwise, they wouldn't take drastic measures to change their gender between the two. It's rather ironic, I think...

It is a good question, though; I don't know WHY they have to be so vile and intolerant to others' views...

I suppose that you haven't learnt yet, that there are never answers to why questions.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50806
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.