slug.com slug.com

2 1

LINK Lord Of The Rings Amazon TV Series Casting Weird-Looking Extras To Play Orcs

Damn, I don't look weird enough! Otherwise, it's a good paying job. πŸ˜‚ You?

Naomi 8 Dec 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Isn't this racist in some way looking to exploit people who are "hansomely disadvantaged?"

Hello. I never came across my mind. πŸ˜‚

I’m open to let them be the judge on whether I look weird enough. But, how good is β€œgood paying”?

Too tall for a goblin, too short for an orc. And my hair is still all black. Not looking promising but anything is possible. Lol

Hello. The article says:

You're not working for free, mind.
In addition to getting your food provided for, you'll also receive Β£148 (don't know what in USD) per day. That's not a bad price for a day's work cavorting around dressed as a hobbit or a goblin.
The idea is that if they cast strange-looking people to begin with, they'll save money and time on make-up and prosthetics.

Wise thinking, you'd have to say.

Well, if you have some teeth missing, extra wrinkles and unusual amounts of body hair, you would make a good candidate. πŸ˜‚

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:65338
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.