slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK Matthew Goodwin: Why Labour Lost the Election - The Current UK Political Landscape

A balanced analysis of the current UK political landscape by Goodwin. The UK politics and the US politics are often compared with one another, but IMO, the UK politics is different from the US politics, the Tories are different from the Republicans, and Johnson is different from Trump.

Naomi 8 Dec 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A brilliant analysis of the forces effecting the UK, Europe, the US and other countries of the West. Thanks for this one Naomi. Happy New Year!

Hello. Glad you enjoyed it. I wish I had his level of intelligence so that I can see things clearly like he does.
Happy New Year to you, too. X

@Naomi I suspect that he spends more time thinking and writing on the subjects he speaks so well, than you do. You appear to show signs of intellect as well. Keep posting.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:66997
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.