slug.com slug.com

8 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Count on it...

www.steemit.com/politics/@gungasnake/1956-the-year-the-democrats-lost-touch

I think the idea here has to be to copy the link and paste it into a browser, idw doesn't seem to be able to handle simple url links in a rational manner.

Sorry I took so long to respond. Did you find and alternative answer?

Do they still burn Witches?

Can you imagine the state of the country had she managed to snake her way in in 2016??? It doesn't bare to think about. And I'm sure millions of Americans have also come to that conclusion over the last three and a bit years. She doesn't stand a chance thankfully. #trump2020

It’s like they say about giving word to feared evil happenings. I just mentioned last night to my wife,”...haven’t heard much from Hillary lately”. Then she pops up like a thousand year chained and buried witch, hissing, covered by fog, as magpies circle screaming above here. I’ll rip my tongue and eyes out if she runs...aghhhhh. (Sorry, I just finished a James Patterson novel.) Jim Kirk-Wiggins

No new allegable candidates so she has to come back for the Dems.

Bloomberg - a white billionaire to the rescue?

@Xtra Bloomberg should stay out of politics. He would not be a good presicent

She should be shopping for pampers for when the indictments start!

I support her!!!!! going to prison...

"But I’m going to support the people who are running now and do everything I can to help elect the Democratic nominee.”

Heck, she barely ran last time. One, maybe two, events a week. She did that for her own campaign, would she do more for Bernie or Biden?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:72674
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.