slug.com slug.com

2 1

Uploading A Profile Picture ?

Hi Slug community; Allow me to introduce myself and say how I am looking forward to interacting and making new cyber friends. I am however having trouble uploading a profile picture as I was able to the one attached to this post.I have a Samsung Galaxy s9 and when I either from the Slug site or from Gallery find a option for sending a photo to This address.In full disclosure I am very unskilled in technology having just a survival skill level so it could be a very basic simple task that I have turned into a major project so Thank you in advance for any help offered and again looking forward to interacting with y'all when I get all my responsibilities wrapped up for the day.

Barefoot1 4 Mar 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi and welcome!
Try pressing the circle with your profile picture underneath where it says “hi, [your name]” to take you to the photo uploader.

Salutations, and welcome to the community.

Thank you for your welcome to community mssg please take no disrespect in my delay in response.
I have just been very busy with Covid-19 Whatever.It has basically shut my buisness down and an very involved in research and applying alternative forms of performance and marketing Thsnk you again

@Barefoot1 Sure thing.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:87628
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.